🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
eric5037
Community Member

Already 2 days with no "Top Rated" status. What can I do?

a182de01
Community Member

Just dropping a confirmation that I am affected by this issue as well and waiting patiently for having this issue resolved 🙂

I'm sure Upwork team will resolve it!

superavillas
Community Member

Hi,

I just recently earned a top-rated badge but it disappered after a couple of days. At the moment, I believe I've met all requirements. I have 100% JSS and 14/16 eligble weeks. Thanks for the help.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Anthony,

This is a known Upwork issue and the Upwork Team is working to solve.

Have a great day!

superavillas
Community Member

Thanks, I am hoping that this gets resolved soon 🙂

9e9c3b65
Community Member

I want to know from you that all my requirements are also fulfilled my job score is also hundred percent and I am also and to whom my top Rated batch has disappeared. I am just worried as to why my top rate batch has suddenly disappeared now. its strange i am in deression guide me why this happend.😩😥

robert_trew
Community Member

Hi there, 

at my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/roberttrew
I have been top rated from 2 years and just before I'm one pay week away becoming top rated plus my profile badge has vanished

My profile is 100% complete
I work 40 hours a week and was doing pay weekly but now monthly. 
I have no negative feedback

I can't see any reason why this should be removed. 

Really worried now I will not become Top rated Plus in a weeks time

Can someone please advise. 

Thanks!

tlsanders
Community Member

Don't worry. It's broken. They're working on it.

robert_trew
Community Member

I truly hope so! Just comes at a heart in mouth moment before such a big milestone!

andrewblanco
Community Member

Hi! I was just checking my profile and noticed that the Top Rated badge isn't there anymore, even though my 12-month earnings are still over $1k, my JSS even went from 96% to 97%, and my stats show 16 out of 16 Top Rated eligible weeks. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me get my badge back, as I didn't receive an email notification or anything similar. Thanks in advance! 🙂