🐈
» Groups » Medical Writing » Forum » Re: Are you looking for joining the team?
Page options
776ab461
Community Member

Are you looking for joining the team?

Please drop a a text about your strength if you are looking for joining a team of so writers in health care niche.

Dr o p. Me a mes sage  at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

60 REPLIES 60
2f863be5
Community Member

I'm Nancy, a healthcare practitioner, and a published medical writer.

I'll love to join the team.

Hello Nancy, thanks for showing interest, you are most welcome!

Thanks Jamal. I'll send a dm

vidhyasomayaji
Community Member

Hello, Jamal D

I am Dr vidhya, An MPH  graduate with a Background in life science. . I have experience in academic writing like Research articles, proposals, dissertations, manuscripts, and reports. I am interested in exploring a career potential in medical writing, where I can gain immense knowledge and experience. Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

vidhya

Email: s.vidhyaaithal@gmail.com

e3bfedd1
Community Member

I want to work as a medical writter

jacci_newel
Community Member

Hi Jamal and everyone! I'm new to the group. I'm Jacci, I have an MD with residency experience in surgical pathology, forensics, and psychiatry. I started a PhD in neuroscience and cognition, but decided to leave with my master's degree after 4 years as a researcher because my love of writing and teaching surpassed my desire to stay and perform benchwork. I think my strengths are probably empathy and the desire to understand, connect with, and communicate with others. In my time as a freelance medical writer, I've noticed that "hard skills" are important, but "soft skills" keep you busy with loyal clients. I would love to join a group with other writers!

83dd437f
Community Member

Hi 

I'm a medical student interested in research, scientific writing and freelancing.I have good experience with scientific writing including different case reports and proposals. it would be pleasure to join a team help me to get better opportunities.

allisonkrug
Community Member

Hello Med Writing Community! I'm happy to see so many here, including cardiologists. I am an epidemiologist and developmental editor specializing in academic research manuscripts - helping academics navigate the publication process. I work with many writers who speak a native language other than English - it is a great privilege to be connected to health care and public health around the world as a result. We are a military family and have lived abroad several times. I love the interconnected Upwork community. Let me know if I can help you. I am also really enjoying health and wellness writing - providing some optimism and hope to people regarding lifestyle medicine and optimizing their own health. Thank you!

f290aff4
Community Member

I'm interested in joining a team of writers.   I van an MD and MBA from Harvard.  Worked at Bain for 4 years.   Now retired / freelancing.  Thanks. 

33acd592
Community Member

I am a licensed biomedical scientist (medical laboratory scientist) and a drug rehabilitation expert trained by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, UNODC. I look forward to joining your team.

705c2ef8
Community Member

Hello ! 

I'm a medical student, I am interested !

f5800140
Community Member

I am a undergraduate of BS Nursing and freelance medical writer.

Yeah, I am looking for joining a team where I can showcase my Medical writing skills.

15443e82
Community Member

Thank you Jamal. I am a Human Physiologist and a freelance writer. I am new here and interested in joining the team. 

194d24bf
Community Member

Yes. I am interested. 

Owais
194d24bf
Community Member

yes please.

Owais
f87bd4f6
Community Member

I am so interested 

Yes, I'm interested
9ae3361c
Community Member

Hi, 

I was an anesthesiologist in my past( 10 years of practise),  then I join to pharmaceutical business and untill now I work as CRA in clinical trials of new drugs in different medical fields such as cardiology, rheumatogy, endocrinology, oncology. Yes, I would like to be a member of your community

b691cfc8
Community Member

Yes. I am Medical Microbiologist. Have 17 years of work experience in various companies. Thanks

Dr. Ajit Kulkarni

b691cfc8
Community Member

Yes, I want to join 

b6321acf
Community Member

Hi! I'm Zillah, a medical doctor (MBBS) and presently a Family Medicine resident doctor and concurrently running the  MD program. Interested in joining the team but new to the community as a proofreader and editor.

Yes, interested in joining the team.

I'm interested in

Enviado desde Outlook para Android<>
33a20ee7
Community Member

Hello Jamal

I am a Pharmacist with three years of experience in drug reviews and Pharmacotherapy. Also, I do case studies analysis and review drug information.

I have experience as a research assistant in Oncology and Clinical Pharmacology units.

My core skills are questionnaire design, editing fact-correcting, PowerPoint presentations, and research writing.

f1c6aba1
Community Member

Yes i want to join the team and need a job.