🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Any issue with my profile ?
Page options
virendra_teamdev
Community Member

Any issue with my profile ?

Hello Community Team,

Is there any issue with my profile https://www.upwork.com/fl/virendrabankhede2

I am here on upwork since last few months and spend good amount of connects also to apply for jobs which matches my skills & work experience, but I haven't got a single job yet or nor got any invite/interview from clients.

Any idea or help what i am doing wrong or what I need to improve, so that I can get job/s on upwork.

Thanks & Regards

Virendra B

6 REPLIES 6
robin_hyman
Community Member

Your profile is way too long. The lists are endless and no client will read it all. You aren't fluent in English. There are multiple grammar mistakes in your profile. 

Review top rated freelancer profiles in your field. Make sure the first 2 sentences stick out. The first few lines are what a client sees when they do a search. 

Good luck!

Thank you Robin H for your feedback. I will review & improve my profile based on the problem areas you mentioned.

Thank you very much once again. It really helps.

Hello Robin H,

As per your feedback I made changes to my profile, tried to make it shorter and also corrected the grammar mistakes (via using an online speller and grammar checker). Can you please review again and let me know if its good now or it still has any issues/mistakes?

Thanks

Virendra B

No it still has issues:

"Myself Virendra B, having 10+ years of IT experience in web & mobile application developing in the field of Healthcare...."

I have 10+ years of IT experience in web & mobile applications. My niche industries include:

* Healthcare

* E-commerce

etc. 

If you have someone else rewrite it and if the client corresponds with you, he/she will know you are not fluent. 

Hello Robin H,

Thank you for further feedback.

I will review further & will make corrections best to my knowledge. 

Also, no one else is writing it for me, I have written it myself & corrected it after your last feedback, suggestion and after reviewing some of other freelancer's profile in same technical areas.

Thank you very much for your help & Support here.

Thanks & Regards,

Virendra B.

dprimm
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths