🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cambridge certificate older than 2005 (no...
Page options
cristianaa
Community Member

Cambridge certificate older than 2005 (no ID)

Hello!
I have a Cambridge Certificate for Advanced English (grade A) from 2003, before they implemented the ID system. I want to have the certificate shown on my profile and I wrote to Cambridge about it and here is their answer:
"If a Recognising Organisation wishes to verify your result, it is still possible for them to do this for a pre-2005 exam; to do this, they simply will need to submit the Manual Verification Request Form."
In these conditions, does anybody know what can I do to have the certificate shown on my profile? Thank you & have a great day!

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Cristiana,

We'll reach out to you directly via a support ticket for additional information we need to validate your certification. 

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you very much, Valeria, your colleagues reached out. Have a good day! 

holecsluzby
Community Member

Hello,

I am having the same problem. But unsure how to contact customer support for assistance. Can you please help me with uploading the certificate (older than 2005), mine is from 2004

Hi Jana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your request, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!
I have a Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) from 2001 and I want to have the certificate shown on my profile. Can anyone help me, as I do not have an ID number?
Thank you!

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths