Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
31 of 133

Hi Angela,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you are still unable to upload your photo so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
abhijeetsingh65
Abhijeet S Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
32 of 133

just use mobile app. and your profile pic will be posted. i did the same 

skylightt9
Skylar M Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
33 of 133
Thank you. I will try that.
4ec51fd6
Allen H Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
34 of 133

Ive been trying to upload a photo for 3 days now still no luck.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 133

Hi Allen,

Make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
lone_viardo
Marlone V Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
36 of 133

Hi! I'm experiencing a similar problem and tried following your advice but it is not working. I tried uploading the picture using Edge and Chrome. Should I get Firefox?

mayanksinha17
Mayank S Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
37 of 133

i have the same problem please check

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 133

Hi Mayank,

Please follow the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post:

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rizvi_z
SYEDA Z Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
39 of 133

hey! I am new at upwork aswell. I am trying to upload the profile but my picture isnt uploading. Without this, my profile isnt uploading! Please help!!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
40 of 133

Hi Rizvi,

Please make sure that the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px! Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself and your face is clearly visible.

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS