🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Consultation Image Quality Issue
Page options
bbf41c76
Community Member

Consultation Image Quality Issue

Hi there! I would like to address an issue I'm having with quality on setting up my consultation project. I uploaded images that are about 2000px : 1500px in width and height respectfully. My images get blurred when I add them to the project gallery. Thanks to this my images weren't allowed and my project got denied. I changed the quality of my images to the exact resolution required which is 1000px : 750px and it still comes out blurry. I'm afraid that it might get denied again because of this.

I attached the original images.

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Theo,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via email and shared more information about the edits you need to make. If the project was not approved with 2000 x 1500 px and 1000 x 750 px images you could try a bigger size that has the same aspect ratio of 4:3. 

~Andrea
Upwork
bbf41c76
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your quick reply. I think you might be mistaken since the quality of the images I upload is not the issue I think. The resolution is already higher than required and I've changed the resolution to be higher to test that as well. The problem is not the images themselves since they are crystal clear, after I upload the images they become blurry in the gallery. I have attached a snippet to show what I mean. In the Clip Studio Paint image you can hardly see what is on the screen and the text is blurry on all of them.

Thanks for following up, Theo. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
bbf41c76
Community Member

I will try that and let you know.

bbf41c76
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have cleared cache and cookies, and tried it on a different browser, the images are still coming out blurry as shown in the snippet unfortunately. I'm not sure if it will be better once I submit it, but it seemed clearer last time I submitted my project and it still got denied.

aliasdhacker
Community Member

I have been denied 5 or 6 times, no matter what kind of images I create.  I finally paid for the "canva" dot com, that they recommend.  We will see if they decline me again.  They already take 20 PERCENT of your money, charge you a fee to keep your profile public, and now their review process is horrible. 

I'm considering writing my own consulting platform and not taking 20% of the earnings of people that use it.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths