🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Created New Freelancer profile, Jobs are not ...
Page options
f16dd2e7
Community Member

Created New Freelancer profile, Jobs are not visible in the "Recent Job" section of job feed

Hi I've created new profile on upwork few days back, and i was seeing no jobs in the "Recent job section" of the job feed. Also i was awarrded with 10 connects only instead of 50. 

By getting panic i deleted my account and created a new one on different email. But someone told me that I should not create a new one and talk to support. Please help me I'm waiting to start working on Upwork.

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Make couple of "saved searches". Feed will use them.

Second account is ToS violation. Ask suppot for old one access then remove current. 

ArjayM

Hi Tayyad,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the Community. Users can only have one account, and multiple ones violate Upwork's ToS. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with your original account? I'll look closely at that and assist you with your concerns.

I am looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f16dd2e7
Community Member

Hi Arjay, I've just send you a PM

Hi Tayyab,

I received your message and immediately escalated your post to a support ticket so we can give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will contact you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths