Let me see If I can help you follow along to my instruction.
1. On the top left corner of your screen, next to your profile picture, click the down carrot (down arrow) sign and click "Settings"
2. It will ask you for your password, enter that. If is asks for security questions(s), enter those too.
3. Once that's done, look for "My Profile" on the left panel to change your profile information. Also, there will be a ton of other settings on the left panel should you find the need to change any of those.
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.
But if you're referring to your "Profile" as in the description of your profile then:
1. Hover over "Find Work", and then choose "Profile".
2. From there, click the body of your profile to update your profile information.
Thanks Michael, It turns out that I was using the wrong browser, under Opera (which I used) I tried to fixed but to no avail, once I change to Chrome I was able to make the changes
Learn more about our awesome Community member Claudia!Learn More
We've added a meeting scheduling tool and an option to sync with your Google or Microsoft calendar to help you streamline interviews and work meetings on Upwork.Learn More
We're releasing a suite of new features for Project Catalog™ designed to help talent promote projects.Learn More
In the webinar, we teach you how to create a project, how to best utilize Project Catalog™ for your independent business, as well as share some best practices and helpful resources.Learn More