Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering old account

Highlighted
DD M Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
511 of 632

Hi there!
I am trying to recover my old Upwork account, and I am really hoping I am able to. Would someone be able to assist me with that? Thank you! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
512 of 632

Hi DD,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kathleen L Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
513 of 632

Hi! I used to have an UpWork account for a long time and I had to close it due to having a job that prohibited freelancing, but I'd like to reopen the account. Please let me know if it's possible to restore it. Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
514 of 632

Hi Kathleen, 

I was able to locate your old account. To comply with the Terms of Service, please close this new account where you are posting so that I can reinstate your old account.

-Avery
Untitled
Kathleen L Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
515 of 632

Awesome, thanks! Will my old password and username login work?

516 of 632

Once your account is reinstated, your old account details will still apply. You may check this help article for more information on recovering your login information if you go through any issues when trying to log-in.

-Avery
Untitled
Archana T Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
517 of 632

Please help me with restoring a previously deleted account

518 of 632

Hi Archana, 

I looked into this and was unable to locate the account you are referring to. Could you please send me a private message with the old account's information so that I can look into this for you?

-Avery
Untitled
Archana T Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
519 of 632

Hi,
Thanks for looking into this for me. Here the link for my old profile:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ahmed R Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
520 of 632

Today, I have accidentally closed my account associated with the e-mail (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) and the name (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). 

Could you please re-open it ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS