🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Paid
Page options
8b3ddf4e
Community Member

Get Paid

Hello,

I am new to Upwork. I finished a job yesterday, notified my client, closed the job and noticed the Get Paid button was grayed out. I want to ensure that I did everything correctly. My client has his project, but I am not paid. My client is asking me how does he pay me in Upwork. Does he get an email, etc. Please assist. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In your Work diary it says 6.00 hours logged in?

If everything was used correctly (I can only assume, someone official from UpWork will chime in after they've checked your contract) and it sounds like you have, than your client will be invoiced on Monday, too.

They have verified their payment, the'll get an invoice and you will receive your payment. It's all automatic.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
pudingstudio
Community Member

Have you checked your Reports page? Under Overview, do you see a amount under any of the tabs?

Report pay says "Work in Progress" $150, In Review $0.00, Pending $0.00 and Available $0.00

My timesheet has 6.00 hours

Amount $150

Hourly contracts are charged on Monday. You should see the ammount in your In review tab than.

thank you! What do I tell my client. He says he hasnt received anything or a way to pay me.

In your Work diary it says 6.00 hours logged in?

If everything was used correctly (I can only assume, someone official from UpWork will chime in after they've checked your contract) and it sounds like you have, than your client will be invoiced on Monday, too.

They have verified their payment, the'll get an invoice and you will receive your payment. It's all automatic.

Again thanks and yes I have 6 hours.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths