Page options
e78d7d6b
Community Member

Hey, I am New to Upwork

4 REPLIES 4
c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello Noor!

, Aleksandra P, Will you help me to get the project on Upwork.

e78d7d6b
Community Member

I am a new member on Upwork. Can someone help me how to get rising star badge. Please help

759e32fa

Hi Noor,

Welcome to Upwork Community! The Upwork Community is a place where you can ask and answer questions, search topics, learn, socialize, network, and get updates about Upwork.

The Community is also where members can share input on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have any ideas on how we can improve their experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share that feedback.

Let’s also get you started with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

About the rising talent badge, it is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths