Hello my self mubish, 

I am fresher. My English is not good  plz understand me 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem,

Welcome! Here are some tips on how to get started on Upwork:

- Complete your profile: Take time to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your skills. This will help clients find you and determine if you're a good fit for their projects.

- Add your portfolio to your Upwork profile: If you have work samples and past projects, add them to your Upwork portfolio. It gives clients an idea of your skills and experience.

- Propose your services: Browse through the projects in the marketplace and apply for projects that interest you and align with your skills. Your proposal should include your experience and skills and why you're a good fit for the project.

Check out these Upwork Academy courses to kickstart your journey:

- How to create your profile

- Finding work

- Profile Title & Overview 

- Building Your Portfolio

- Submitting Proposals

Remember that getting hired as a freelancer on Upwork can be competitive, so it’s important to have a strong profile and portfolio and submit well-written proposals. Good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem,

Welcome! Here are some tips on how to get started on Upwork:

- Complete your profile: Take time to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your skills. This will help clients find you and determine if you're a good fit for their projects.

- Add your portfolio to your Upwork profile: If you have work samples and past projects, add them to your Upwork portfolio. It gives clients an idea of your skills and experience.

- Propose your services: Browse through the projects in the marketplace and apply for projects that interest you and align with your skills. Your proposal should include your experience and skills and why you're a good fit for the project.

Check out these Upwork Academy courses to kickstart your journey:

- How to create your profile

- Finding work

- Profile Title & Overview 

- Building Your Portfolio

- Submitting Proposals

Remember that getting hired as a freelancer on Upwork can be competitive, so it’s important to have a strong profile and portfolio and submit well-written proposals. Good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths