🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I keep logged in?
Page options
846cb0e0
Community Member

How can I keep logged in?

It's very frustrating having to login 20 times a day.

Is there a way to set the desktop app to remain open?

Thank you

26 REPLIES 26
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Charles,

You can select the option to keep you signed in and every time you launch the desktop app you will be logged in.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks.

I thought I did.

I'll try again.

Cheers

UPWORK.jpg

I have the same issue - I am logging in repetedly diring the day - no other solution I access forces this upon me. Any workable suggestions?

Hi Heather,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please also make sure th sleect the option to keep you log in. If you still experience the same issue, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Daily frustration for me too. On Safari. 

Hi Mike, 

To clarify, does your account not remain logged in, even after choosing that option? If so, can you clear your browser cache and cookies or try a different browser? Let me know if you need further assistance from our end.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
72136e09
Community Member

Same problem but for the iOS app, it was working fine, but now logs out everytime I lower the app…there is no option to click for this, also plz don’t say reset cache, 🙈No, because I don’t want to lose all the saved passwords and retyping them takes forever!

Regards
Thanks 🙏

Hi Ari,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
73351ee6
Community Member

Same problem for me. Very annoying. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Andrew,

Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue when clicking the option here? If so, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
faramawiii
Community Member

I am having the same issue on Desktop and iOS since you activated the 3rd party login apps.

I am using Google to log in and there is no "Keep me logged in" option.

I tried to log in with my email, but it redirects me to Google Sign-in too.

The big issue here is that I don't get notifications on iOS (which translates into slower response to clients).

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola.

137e3adb
Community Member

Having the same annoying issue. Why is so? Can you help me please, what a bug.
So long no solution

cb3f5a1e
Community Member

Still an issue with me. I'm using Google account to login (Social login)

Hi Anton and Tuan,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
muhammadusama7
Community Member

Still an issue for me. I'm using a Google account to log in. I have cleared the cache and cookies still the issue persists. 

Regards. 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6126e81c
Community Member

Same Issue here too.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Joao,

Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue when clicking the option here? If so, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d02006a7
Community Member

Hi Arjay - That option is not displayed when logging in via Google SSO. Even if I try to log in with my email + password, it tells me my account is linked to Google and prompts me to login via that. Because of that, I have the same issue as everyone else above in that I constantly have to login to access upwork.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e061ef92
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, 

I have the same problem as well, with Google and Microsoft Edge. 

Can you please assit me. 

Thank you in advance. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Venus,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? You should have the option to "Keep you logged in" here upon signing in. Let me know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
51b42b8e
Community Member

I am currently experiencing the same issue on my Desktop. I have been using the Brave browser to log in to Upwork, and unfortunately, I am not able to find the "Keep me logged in" option. When I attempt to log in using my email, it redirects me to Google Sign-in as well. Moreover, due to the presence of 2FA, I am required to insert a code every time I log in. This recurring process has left me feeling frustrated. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter.

Hi Anish,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that we only support the latest two versions of these browsers:

Desktop Android iOS
Google Chrome
Microsoft Edge
Mozilla Firefox
Apple Safari
Google Chrome Apple Safari

Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths