cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

pacmiks
Mikko P Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
6031 of 7,721

Hi! Just wanted to know if my profile has been approved? Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6032 of 7,721

Hi Mikko,

Congratulations your profile has been approved.
Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
khanhdinh
Khanh D Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
6033 of 7,721

Hello, my friend created a new profile on Upwork and got declined several times. She cannot even reply or create a thread on the community. Some helps please!!!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6034 of 7,721

Hi Khanh, 

We are unable to discuss your friend's account here in the Community for privacy reasons. Please direct your friend to her support ticket should she need more assistance from the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
seo-star
Ahsan A Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
6035 of 7,721

He has tried a lot to contact suppor but his tickets are closing autometically without any reply. He has tried to post in community but could not select category I mean when he tries to select category then mouse does not work. Then he has tried to reply in community but it says something like this " You don't have this preiviledges"

actually his cleint requested him to jou in upwork but he is not able to appy his client's job because his profile is rejected. Now what can he do?

seo-star
Ahsan A Member Since: Jan 19, 2018
6036 of 7,721

Hi, One of my friend is very interested to work in Upwork but his profile is not approving. He is resubmitting again and again but it is not working. Anyone can help me to get my friend's profile approved?

foam111
Faheem I Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
6037 of 7,721

Hi,

how can i know my upwork profile is approved or not?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6038 of 7,721

Hi Faheem,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
moisesghc
Moises C Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
6039 of 7,721
I created a profile in upwork but I can’t send proposals to any job yet. I guess it was still not approved. I need my profile to be approved too.
hamza987
Hamza M Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
6040 of 7,721

I want to know about my profile... Is it Approved by upwork.? Also I am getting error message "You must update your address before you can submit proposals".  Although I have updated the address but still displaying the same error message.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS