🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile URL not visible
Page options
Melissa R Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Raymond,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the review on your application to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you with the results. If you`re accepted you will be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Jitendra K Community Member

Hi, I signed up as a new freelancer on Upwork on Aug 30 but it's still showing as "Your application is under review".

Can somebody please help me to resolve this?

Regards

Jitendra

Hi Jitendra,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Jitendra K Community Member

Thanks Goran for the quick response.

Bogdan-Marian M Community Member

Hello there,

I created my account yesterday and it had been arround 20 hours since then. Now I was looking forward to compleate my profile and hopefully to start expanding my network and the number of clients, but I did not recieve any mail yet regarding my account.

Do you know how much time it takes for the application to be approved?

Regards,

Bogdan Munteanu

Hi Bogdan,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, please enter your city in the "City" field and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Regarding your question, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Bogdan-Marian M Community Member

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for the information from above. I just submitted my application and now I'll wait for approvel.

Regards,

Bogdan Munteanu

Rohan S Community Member

Hello,

Please let me know if my profile is approved or rejected?

Thanks

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Rohan,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Rohan S Community Member

Thank you so much Bojan 🙂
Deepu J Community Member

.How to activate upwork account? What is the verification process involved in it?

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Deepu,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment.

The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sujin H Community Member

Hi, I am a WordPress developer. 

I really want to get my profile approved and start working on Upwork. 

But I got this message below today. Could you please help me fix the issues that I am having on my profile.?

Thank you

Your profile requires changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.' I tried several times with some changes of my skill but I can't submit.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Azizi.

Hi Sujin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Thao T Community Member

Hi there, 

I recently created my account on Upwork, everything is fine except for im not allowed to submit, the option keeps letting me review my application. 

What should I do? Thank you!

Hi Thao,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Thao T Community Member

Heyyy,

I got it done by doing it in another browser! Thank you!

Josephine O Community Member

Hi. I couldn’t view my profile. It is currently being reviewed (I just signed up), but a potential employer is waiting for my profile URL. Can you please help?

Hi Josephine,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Once your application is accepted you will be able to send proposals and receive invitations to jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Josephine O Community Member

Thank you, I was able to figure it out.
Dmitry B Community Member

Hi there!

Can you help me please?

I have been waiting for approving my profile already for many days.

Maybe you may somehow speed up this process

Best regards,

Dmitry

Leyre P Community Member

Hello.

In my case, I opened the account in 2017 but never used it until now.

I guess you have to be patient, just don´t give up and keep trying.

A friend of mine got it approved on the 5th attempt.

Sometimes, the market is saturated, so there is no room for more freelancers.

Best,

Leyre

Dmitry B Community Member

I get neither refusal nor confirmation. they just don't say anything.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Dmitry, and Artemy,

Dmitry, It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Artemy, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Artemy L Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths