🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
Melissa R Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
Chigozi I Community Member

Hello, Is my profile approved?

Bojan S Community Manager

Yes, your profile was accepted, Chigozi. Feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Marko S Community Member

Hello, 

Can you advise if my profile was approved?

Thanks!

Hi Marko,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Lilian Nasimiyu W Community Member

kindly help me check if my account was approed .Thanks

Hi Lilian! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Muneeb U Community Member

Hi, I hope you are well?

I just want to know if my profile is approved or not? Can you please check it for me and will let me know.

Thank you so much 🙂

Hi Muneeb!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Sultan A Community Member

can you check is my account accepted or approved?

Yeasin A Community Member

Hi Jhero,

I couldn't find anywhere that I could submit my application and to know if my application got approved.

Please kindly advise me on that.

Thanks in advance!!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Yeasin,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Miguel T Community Member

Hi, I don't know if my profile is approved or not. kindly, please help me to check my account.

because I did not receive any email.

Thanks and regards

Miguel

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Miguel,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Alina Andreea A Community Member

Hi, I didn't get an email from upwork but I was able to bid on a project. Has my profile been approved?

Loreta P Community Member

Hi! Same here! Could you guys please check if my profile is approved or not. Didn't get any news more than 24 hours. Many thanks in advance!

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Loreta,

I checked your profile and it looks like you haven't submitted it for you review yet. Please make sure to complete all the requested information and click on the "Review Application" button. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. The profile approval process takes up to 24 hours to complete. You will receive a notification of your profile approval status once done. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Alina Andreea,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. It looks like you have already submitted proposals as well. In case you haven't already, please check out this thread where we compiled helpful information for new users on Upwork. If you have other questions or need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Alina Andreea A Community Member

Thank you, Joanne.

Maruf D Community Member

Hey can you tell me if my account is approved or not?

Hi Maruf!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Ali R Community Member

Dear Community,

I want to work as a Data scientist and so I created my profile. I created a just normal profile but I am unable to pass through the step of profile review. My profile is neither declined and nor accepted. What could be the problem?

Kindly guide me further.

Best Regards
Ali Raza

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ali,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Mehdi A Community Member

UpWork is trying very hard to chase me away from this website. I have been member for last 10+ years and now I find my Freelancer Account in accessible. It doesn't say anything, I never got any message. There is no customer service. Everything is shady and done as a Mafia. I am glad there are Mods who are helping people in distress like me, but as a Company UpWork's policy are not 'Worker" Friendly.

Apart from my frustrations, can anyone help me what is wrong wit my account after many years? Thanks.

Hi Mohammed Mehdi,

Could you please share more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Jamil E Community Member

hello

how can i know that my account is approved or not.

please

thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths