cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

George D Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2351 of 2,756

My profile yet to be approved. How much time does the approvement takes?

Dimitrios V Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2352 of 2,756

I have been waiting for more than a week and my profile has not been approved yet.

Is there an issue for that delay ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2353 of 2,756

Hi Dimitrios and George,

Both applications haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re both ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sasion S Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2354 of 2,756
I have tried sending my application for review because there is no submit buttons.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2355 of 2,756

Hi Sasion,

If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Teah M Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2356 of 2,756

Hi there,

I submitted my profile application about 5 days ago... I still have no word yet on approval or denial.

Thanks, 

Teah May

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2357 of 2,756

Hi Teah,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Angela M Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2358 of 2,756

Hi there,

I am hoping to shed some light on my account submission. I have tried submitting it various times, and it is not leaving the profile creation screen. It has been about a week so I wanted to check in and see if there is anything I can do to fix this.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/

Thank you kindly,

Angela

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2359 of 2,756

Hi Angela,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sarah R Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
2360 of 2,756

Hi, 

I haven't received feedback if my profile is approved. Kindly assist. Thank you. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS