cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

George K Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
2501 of 3,243
Thank you for the fast response.
Denis V Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
2502 of 3,243

Hello,

I tried to submitt my account and been waiting for some days now but no answer. I thought my account was submitted and have to wait but it seems like not. Can i have some help please with acceptance of my account if possible?

I have been waiting to start woring on upwork for some days now,i can't wait to start hoping i have the solution here.

Thank you! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2503 of 3,243

Hi Denis,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nader A Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2504 of 3,243

HI, My pprofile still showing if your application to join upwork is accepted and it has been 04 days already....How much time further??

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2505 of 3,243

Hi Nader,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Hiroko W Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2506 of 3,243
My profile has not approved nor declined since my submission on the 23rd September 2019. It’s been almost one month.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2507 of 3,243

Hi Hiroko,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hiroko W Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2508 of 3,243
Thank you very much. I have cleared cache and have input a little more
information and pressed "Review Application".
As I am not sure which required info is missing as I cannot find mandatory
info mark or anything, if I am still missing info, could you please specify
which one I need to fill out? (I filled out almost everything).
Could you please confirm if my status is "being reviewed"?

Thank you. Regards.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2509 of 3,243

Hi Hiroko,

You will need to add your city in the City field as well and submit your application for review. If you`re still experiencing any problems after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Bharti L Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2510 of 3,243
Dear team

I m unable to resubmit profile it's showing again and again the check error but all tabs filled

Thanks
Bharti
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS