cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Ian N Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
3241 of 7,013

Hi! How do I know if my upwork profile is approved? I checked on my email and I did not get any mail regarding the approval or decline of my upwork profile! Any insights will sure help. Thanks!! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3242 of 7,013

Hi Ian,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

I hope this helps, and good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Pasan M Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
3243 of 7,013

I just want to know my profile is activated or not?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3244 of 7,013

Hi Pasan,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Arif S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
3245 of 7,013

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3246 of 7,013

Hi Arif,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arif S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
3247 of 7,013

Thank you Bojan.

Alexander L Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
3248 of 7,013

Can't create profile because when I put in my UK address, one of the fields is greyed out and doesnt allow text entry (street) but upon submitting the form, it returns an error saying it cannot continue without that field.Please fix.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3249 of 7,013

Hi Alexander,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit your profile for the review and it was already accepted. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ken C Member Since: May 28, 2017
3250 of 7,013

I submitted my profile for review over a week ago and have had no response. It still says Under Review. Can I call Upwork?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS