🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

hi,
i have submitted for the approval of my profile but i did not get any notification about approvel.
please let me know how to check my profile status.

Regards
Arafat

Thanks

Hi Arafat,

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

hey , can you tell me my profile is approved or not?

Hi Tai,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please check if my account is approved or not. And If it is approved, Is it possible to be rejected.

Can you please check my account is approved or not.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abm Mahin! I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to know if my profile is approved on Upwork?

Hi Adeel,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, I can suggest that you check this threadYou can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5b9ee884
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

Can you also check mine. I already got an active proposal but cannot get an official offer. The client says that my profile is not vertified, but I haven't been asked to do that and I am not sure what to do from here to fix it. 

Have a nice day. 

Best, 
Stefan Weichert

Hi
Can you confirm that my id is approved or not?

thanks

Hi Asba,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
noor50
Community Member

Please check and let me know if my profile is approaved or not

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Noor,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Sir i want to know that my profile is approved or not?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal??
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sufyan, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

To help you get started, you may want to check out the resources compiled here and here for more information on how you can successfully start your freelancing career on Upwork. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

I am **Edited for Community Guidelines**, seo analyst.

I have completed all information. But my profile is not approved. My profile doesn't show a profile approval "tick mark".

Please help me with this. 

Thanks.

Hi Rahat, 

The checkmark you're referring to is not an indication that your profile has been approved, but that you've acquired the ID Verification Badge. Please note that you are not required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cabrera_elrhane
Community Member

Hi i would like to know if my profile has been approved as well?

@Elrhane C wrote:

lmao I like how you stole your profile overview from a site page named "10 most overused resume phrases." HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well I got my laff of the day.

yitwail
Community Member

@Jennifer M wrote:

@Elrhane C wrote:

lmao I like how you stole your profile overview from a site page named "10 most overused resume phrases." HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well I got my laff of the day.

But she used the version of 'team player' that was re-written by a resume expert into a "strong example of your talent", to wit, "strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times" -- I couldn't have said that better myself. Cat Tongue Why settle for a mere team player when you can get all that other stuff?

Hi Elrhane,

Your profile hasn't been approved yet and that's why you still see the notification at the top of the page. Please, note that it's very important that you use original text in your profile overview and truthfully describe your own skills and experience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello

My self Hassaan Attari, i want to know that is my profile on upwork has been approved or not?  If not then how much time will it take to approve?  because its been more then 3 day and i did not get any notification or email regarding approval.

Warm Regards

Hi Hassaan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar,

Thankyou so much for your positive response.

Warm Regards

mrsmarymatthews
Community Member

Hi there,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

Thank you

Regards,

Mary 

Hi Mary,

Yes, your profile was approved but I'd advise you to consider focusing your profile on offering one or two of your strongest, professional skills, and streamlining your profile title and overview accordingly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

hello sir how are you ?

can you please tell me that my upwork profile is approved or not ? The first time my profile was rejected but then i follow the upwork guidelines and learn more skills and then came back and added skills to this upwork account and re-submitted it and now i dont know if my profile is approved or not.

Hi Farhan,

Yes, your profile has been approved. However, you can continue working to improve it and add more portfolio items and take a few tests to showcase your skills.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hey Vladimir, is my profile approved?

Hi Wael,

Yes, your registration is approved and you can know work on building your profile further and review the freelancer resources shared here before submitting proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

hey can you check my profile too if its approved or not?

Hi Jay and Muhammad,

Yes, your profiles are approved as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
constantinopau
Community Member

Hi there,

Thank you

Hi Pauline,

Your profile has been approved and you should be able to apply for jobs on Upwork now.

~ Valeria
Upwork
sdiego
Community Member

Hi, I would like to confirm if my profile has been approved. Thanks much.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sye,

I can confirm your profile was approved but would strongly advise you to keep improving your profile and complete it before you continue submitting proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
shashank-telasi
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths