cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Mark Anthony D Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
4711 of 5,683

OOF, my bad sir Smiley Sad but I actually deleted the first account then created another one so I believe this doesn't violate the rules , but thanks for the info about the given timeframe I would get back to you after this 48hrs THANKS sir

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4712 of 5,683

Mark Anthony D wrote:

OOF, my bad sir Smiley Sad but I actually deleted the first account then created another one so I believe this doesn't violate the rules 

It does.

Highlighted
Shivam M Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
4713 of 5,683

Is my account approved?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4714 of 5,683

Hi Shivam,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ma Jamir B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4715 of 5,683

Hi! Newbie here.

How will I know if my profile has been approved already? It says here that I will receive an email from you but I still havent received it yet. Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4716 of 5,683

Hi Ma Jamir,

At the moment your application is under review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ojo Babatunde S Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4717 of 5,683

Hello,

Please i'd like to know if my Upwork account has been approved or not. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4718 of 5,683

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4719 of 5,683

Petra R wrote:

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

I did not even know that writers do voice overs! I guess it's such a specific niche market that they can command their 400$ per hour rate.

Highlighted
Javeria F Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
4720 of 5,683

Hi guys, I am new here. Could you please guide me how can I tell if my profile is approved or not? I haven't received any declination email and my bidding options are open now. Does this mean that I'm in?