🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get first order?
Page options
36b95a86
Community Member

How to get first order?

I am working on other freelancing platforms but unfortunately I have started upwork new but despite of all struggle I can not get first job.Please suggest me from seniors what should I do?

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! We understand that it may be difficult to land your first project as the competition is tough. We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

You may want to consider creating specialized profiles to make your profile more attractive to clients. With specialized profiles, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. The specialized profile will help increase your profile views and get more jobs because when clients filter their search results by specific skills, only freelancers who have relevant specialized profiles will appear.

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey!

~ AJ
Upwork
4970b569
Community Member

me too

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths