🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am not receiving the verification email and...
Page options
bhargav-s-desai
Community Member

I am not receiving the verification email and hence cannot set up my profile

I've made an account with Upwork and I am stuck at the verification of my email step because I am not recieving any verification mails. I've tried for hours on end but even after requesting multiple resends, the mail just won't come. 

I've checked the junk folder and the spam folder and contact Gmail support too, and they tell me the mail never reached their servers. 

Can somebody help me resolve this issue please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bhargav, 

Please try resending the verification email again and let me know if you`re still not receiving it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

124 REPLIES 124
03818de0
Community Member

Hi, I am having an issue reciving a verification email. Can anyone please help me. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Diana,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble receiving the verification email. I see that you've already raised a ticket about your case. Please allow our team time and you will get an update on your ticket here once your report has been thoroughly reviewed. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
40eab9aa
Community Member

hello, I am facing the same issue as everyone else in this thread at the moment. can I get some help, please? I am not getting the verification email and I've been trying to post a job since yesterday.

Hi Issa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c402619c
Community Member

Hello, I am also not receiving the verification email. Can someone please help me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths