🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can not submit the proposal.
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217

I've the same issue

c_pani
Community Member

I have the same issue. My submit proposal is not worked
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chakri,

At the moment your application is under review, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once your application is accepted you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
joanna-ko
Community Member

Same issue as my subject. everytime i refresh and submit, the CONTINUE tab disappears.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If that doesn't help, please send me a PM with more information including the screenshots of the error itself so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4089252c
Community Member

I cant submit proposal. It keeps saying cheking verification code

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Funmi,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern and is awaiting for your response. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2403ec3c
Community Member

can you gide me why i cant submit my any proposal when i submit my proposal at the top i  recieved msg we cant save your application this job is private only invite person can view this job even that asi jobs pr bhi where no one is invited  can you check it for me 

Hi Sadaf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send me a private message with the job post for which you are trying to submit a proposal along with the screenshot of the error so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem. Please help...Thanks

Hi Alisha,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have not yet completed the location verification process. I've shared this with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you to assist in completing this step. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Even after verifying my ID I still cannot submit proposals for work. I don't understand why this is still an issue for me, especially after the customer service rep guaranteed that issue was resolved. 

Hi N.D,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I can not submit a proposal as a freelancer account. It's showing me to upgrade agency plus. I don't know why?

Thanks!

Hi K M Ershad,

It seems like you have requested earlier to have your agency account closed. I'd like to confirm that the agency account has already been closed. Are you still seeing the error message when trying to submit a proposal under your freelancer account? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello marie,

Thank You!! Yes, all are now working properly!!! That's great!!!

Hey Bojan, Can you help me here. 

I'm  a business manager for an agency, and for the last one day the Submit a proposal button is disabled  from the agency account, 

and on my own profile, everything is good. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This problem has occurred a day ago , please check the screenshot

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mharamy
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same problem. 

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maher,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the same issue that you're having. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists. You could also include screenshots and provide information such as the browser that you're using and OS for us to include them in our report.

~ AJ
Upwork
piwanickij
Community Member

After my profile was initially denied, I went back and refined my information and was just notified I was approved. However, on Upwork I am still unable to apply for jobs. What am I doing wrong here?

Same here! My profile was approved and I was able to apply for work before. Now I am unable to apply and I'm asked to visit the page in help where they explain about why the profile may get rejected.

James and Rahul,

Sorry about the inconvenience. It appears we have an issue with some new profiles being fully accepted to the marketplace. We'll have the team update you directly via tickets with more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hey Mary I am having the same issue with applying for proposals

Hello David, 

I just checked your account and I can see that our team representative reached out to you regarding your account. Please check your email inbox or check it directly here for more information. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths