Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Number Already in Use

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2571 of 2,881

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Spencer B Member Since: Aug 4, 2020
2572 of 2,881

I am also having this issue, Could someone from support please reach out to me?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2573 of 2,881

Hi Spencer,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jorge H Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
2574 of 2,881

I did lost my phone, and need to change to other phone number, please can you help me? Thanks.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2575 of 2,881

Hi Jorge,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Reham G Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
2576 of 2,881

I moved from one country to another the service is not working here how to change my mobile number to my current country number 

thank you, 

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2577 of 2,881

Hi Reham,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your phone number. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Habiba A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
2578 of 2,881

Hi,
I am trying to open settings of my account but the verification code is sent to my old number. I have lost the old sim. Admins please take a look at this matter. Your help would be highly appreciated.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2579 of 2,881

Hi Habiba,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahzeb I Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
2580 of 2,881

Hello,

I live in England. However, I study in Romania for a few months at a time each year. As such I have a Romanian sim card and have kept this in despite being back in the UK as my package (with all of the loyalty bonuses I've accrued) is far superior to any I can get here within a similar budget.

Unfortunately, entering my UK address (which is my location for much, much more of the time) isn't allowing me to enter a phone number with a Romanian country code, however I don't wish to say that I live in Romania, as this is a) not wholly accurate, b) not permanent and c) frankly, I don't want it to affect my standing with any potential clients. 

Is there anything I can do?