cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1481 of 1,560

Hi Vipin, 

I will go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can get back to you and assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
James C Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
1482 of 1,560

I have not recevied a tet message verification code and cannot find an email address for customer support.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1483 of 1,560

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
James C Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
1484 of 1,560
Thanks
Michael Y Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1485 of 1,560

I'm trying to set up a new profile.  I'm at the phone number verification step.  After entering my phone number I never receive a text message with a 5 digit code.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1486 of 1,560

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Kamau S Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1487 of 1,560

I tried to verify my phone number but it said that my number is being used by another account. I tried my other emails, but I don't have another account. So I think someone else may have my number connected to their account but I don't know what to do about it

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1488 of 1,560

Hi Kamau,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly vis support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Arcy F Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
1489 of 1,560

Hello! 

I have been attemting to create a freelancing profile but am unable to get my telephone number verified. 

I haven't received a text and can't get to the next page of the initial profile set up. 

Attached is a screenshot of the step I'm stuck in, I've inserted my phone number many times but never received a verification text to proceed with the profile creation process. 

Thank you!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1490 of 1,560

Hi Arcy,

We'll have one of our team members reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS