🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I represent that I am the owner of the rights...
Page options
787ff4c8
Community Member

I represent that I am the owner of the rights in, or have permission to use or am using lawful way.

Dear respected all ,

Please help me for getting work as I am a new in this platform.

Thaks 

Shafi

Not applicable
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Md Shafi,

To start with, welcome to Upwork! Since you are a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are. You may start by reviewing this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture. I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Md Shafi,

To start with, welcome to Upwork! Since you are a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are. You may start by reviewing this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture. I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths