🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent Badge & Job Success Score
Page options
Anoop V Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540
Faheem K Community Member

Respected Fellow why i didn't have got a rising talent badge. I have fulfilled all tge requirements.
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Faheem,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Faheem K Community Member

Sir i think i am eligible but still didn't have got it.
Waheed U Community Member

Hi there, 

My profile is 100% complete, I've passed Upwork Readiness test and my availibilty time is also according to the requirements. I've completed One job till now within the given time. but Upwork Rising Talent Badge is still not showing on my profile. Kindly help me in this regard. As I'm unable to find some good jobs I believe this badge will help me to find some good projects. 

Muhammad Shoaib A Community Member

Hi

I want to know is Rising Talent Badge is given randomly? or anyone can get this badge?

And Please Guide me is my Profile is eligible for Rising talent programe?

what changes should I do?

I have completed my profile 100

Passes the rediness

Sending proposals Regulary that matches my skillset.

Hi Muhammad,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Atiqur R Community Member

Hi, I have fulfilled all the requirements for upwork rising talent batch. I have seen many jobs requires rising talent. What else can i do to get it ? i did not get any email from upwork regarding this. It will really help a lot to get jobs. Thanks 

Hi Attiq,

Please refer to the instructions I've shared in my previous post here:

• Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
HIREN S Community Member

I had already completed these criteria successfully but still, it can't show on my profile

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skillset
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Hi Hiren,

~ Goran
Upwork
HIREN S Community Member

Hi Goran 

Thanks for your response.

But can you please check my profile & suggest to me?
Is that anything pending to achieve this badge? I already took 3-4 times it seems all parts I completed.

I had already completed it before 1 month but still, I can't get any notification.

Rakesh K Community Member

Hi community ,

I am new to upwork

I have completed the upwork readiness test and fulfilling all the criteria to get the rising talent badge but its not refecting in my profile till now.

I would like someone review my account(from Upwork) and let me know whether i am doing something wrong.
Am I be eligible for Upwork Rising talent?

Thanks 

Rakesh kumar

Hi Rakesh,

Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post here:

• Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork
HIREN S Community Member

I have completed the Upwork readiness test and fulfilling all the criteria to get the rising talent badge but it's not reflecting in my profile till now. I would like someone to review my account(from Upwork) and let me know whether I am doing something wrong.

There is no proper response from the Upwork team. 

I m facing the same issue as last month but no one comes with a proper solution. I m trying from last month and your chatbot system is saying the same thing.
Everyone is saying this 

Petra R Community Member

Mr. HIREN S wrote:

No, you are not.

If you were eligible, you'd have gotten it automatically.

The fact that you haven't got it proves that you are not eligible right now.

The eligibility criteria are just the minimum criteria that make you eligible, they are not all that is taken into consideration. The other magic ingredients are kept quiet and not disclosed.

But you are not eligible at this point, or you'd have it already.

Ersin M Community Member

It is same for me too,

I had already completed these criteria successfully but still, it can't show on my profile.

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skillset
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days
Abdullah R Community Member

Hi there,

I have completed 3 projects successfully with 5 star review on & two ongoing projects, earned over 200 dollar, 30+ hours worked but still I don't have rising talent badge on my profile. I took the Upwork readyness test & 100% completed profile. 

I heared that people are getting rising talent badge even before getting a job offer. Can anyone tell me what's the criteria to get rising talnet badge. 

Hi Abdullah,

~ Goran
Upwork
Petra R Community Member

Abdullah R wrote:

I have completed 3 projects successfully with 5 star review on

That isn't quite true, is it? The 4 star contract likely killed any chance of the Rising Talent badge. You need 4 to 8 completed contracts to get a JSS.

Syed N Community Member

Hello community members,

I just received 2 five-star reviews in a span of 2 days from my clients, but today I woke up to a mail from UpWork saying "We want to let you know that you no longer qualify as a Rising Talent freelancer on UpWork."

What happened? When I first received my badge, The last feedback I had was "4.85/5", which implies that I was definitely in a poorer position than now.

Salman K Community Member

Hello Everyone 😘!

I have completed 3 jobs on Upwork and got 5 (Stars) review from clients but I did not receive RISING TALENT BADGE as completed all the requirements that are required for this badges like:-

• I have passes the Upwork readiness test and got 5/5 score
  • And I completed work on time as I promised to the client and they also mentioned my fast delivery in the feedback
  • My profile is also completed 100%
  • And I am also available more than 30hrs/weak
  • And I am regularly submitting proposals

I also got 5 stars review from clients but in spite of this i am unable to apply on some jobs because they want a freelancer with rising talent Smiley Sad rising talent.PNG

Please I requested the Upwork team to give me this BADGE because I have completed all the requirements for the rising talent badge!

Please help me I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness

Thanks for reading!

Hi Salman,

~ Goran
Upwork
Salman K Community Member

Thank you, Goran!

But I am qualified I have checked the criteria for rising talent badge here and I completed all the requirements which are mentioned in this article

Please replay me,

Gabriel S Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if I have not met the requirements for the Rising Talent badge!

I joined Upwork in February and I have completed projects and have earned $1k+.

My profile is 100%

I have passed the Upwork Readiness Test 5.0, (albeit, several attempts. Could this be the reason?)

I have seen profiles with zero job completions and no earning with the Rising Talent Badge. I wonder what could be the issue with mine!

Hi Gabriel,

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths