🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alfred,

You can locate the profile completeness at the bottom of the My Stats page. Please note that Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have taken the readiness test and passed in it. its been 3 to 4 days but its still not displayed on my profile. My profile is 100% complete and i had also filled other important information. I then again did the test 3 to 4 times but its still not showing up

Hi Imtiaz,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

HI

I just have a quick question, please 

why I can't see my rising Talent Now On My page although I have earned it before?image.png

Menna Essam

Hello Menna,

Thank you for your message. I see that you do not have enough work history to earn the Rising Talent badge. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I have successfully completed 10 projects on Upwork with more than 1000 in earnings still have not received a rising talent badge. Can you check what is the reason Please?  

Hi Muhammad, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I think I have all the requirements for the Rising Talent badge. Can a moderator tell me what I am missing?

Christopher Nelson
Vocal Projections LLC
(281)789-2629
mriguyvoiceover.com
cnelson@vocalprojections.com
http://mriguyvoiceover.com

Hi Christopher,

I would like to let you know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics.

Once all the requirements listed here are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you for understanding,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi 

I have recently received my rising talent badge but at disappear now don't know why

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes Sir, I have my on my Profile like (100% JoB Score) if this is SSJ Then Its ok 

My rising talent badge is not showing. Can someone assist me? Am I lacking the requirements? I've done everything. Thank you. 

Rhona Joyce D wrote:

My rising talent badge is not showing. Can someone assist me? Am I lacking the requirements? I've done everything. Thank you. 

Once you get a JSS, you automatically lose the rising talent badge, which is to encourage new freelancers who meet Upwork's  criteria for the badge.  You are on the way to getting the top rated badge. 

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I'm not getting the rising talent badge. I have completed a job with a 5-star review and have another 4 contracts going on. One of my friends who also started working on Upwork got his rising talent badge on his first job completion. I meet all the requirements for the rising talent badge. I passed the readiness tests as well. 

Hi Rohan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello! I am new to Upwork and I have completed all the requirements for getting a rising talent badge i.e.

pass readiness test, have a 100% complete profile, and have been regularly submitting proposals and others given in Upwork blog on rising talent badges. But still, I am not getting rising talent badge.

Can someone point me in the direction of what I am missing here?

Hi Binit,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when you meet the requirements listed here. Once you do, you will be notified to let you know, and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can i get it back? How? I got it some months ago but ive been working outside upwork this time. I would like to keep it when i come back.

Thanks in advance

Hi Josep,

Please know that one of the requirements for the Rising Talent badge is being active in the past 90 days or joining in the past 30 days. You can check the full requirements here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi!

Can we get a rising talent badge even after getting jss?
If possible then after how many days?

Abdullah A wrote:

Hi!

Can we get a rising talent badge even after getting jss?
If possible then after how many days?

No, they are mutually exclusive. 

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As Martina already mentioned the Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I'm already half a year on the platform, I've earned a little over 4000 dollars and more than 150 hours of work with good feedbacks from recurring customers, but I still don't get a single medal, not even the most basic rising talented one.

What can I do? I already prayed to god to grant my wish but not even so...

by the way, I fully meet the requirements to obtain the medal...

Hi Jose,

I would like to let you know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have passed the test but still can't get the badge now what is the process?

Hi Huzaifa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, 

I was wondering how to check if I have all the criteria for the Rising Talent status?

From my point of view the situation is like this:

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test (link in email invitation)- I have passed the test with 4/5
  • Have at least one contract (but too few to receive a JSS) and deliver great results to your clients- I had one succesfull contract (5 stars)
  • Complete your projects on time and as promised-done
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials-done
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date-done
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects relevant to your skill set-I'm not 100% sure, could someone check?
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service-done
  • Have been active in the past 90 days (submitting proposals or delivering work) or have joined in the past 30 day-done

What am I missing for the Rising Talent status?

Thanks in advance for helping! 

Kind regards,

Jelena

Hi Jelena,

I understand your concern with this but unfortunately I can`t share more details with you. Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation and the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I passed the Upwork Readiness test and it's been 3 days and I still don't see my badge on my profile. Am I missing something? The website says 48 hours, is something wrong?

Hi Cynthia,

Completing the Readiness Test is one of the requirements for obtaining the Rising Talent badge. 

Please note that the badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0f6934dc
Community Member

I have not rising talent, what I can do now, please check my profile.

Hi Amimul,

Since you have received the Job Success Score, you will not be able to receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile. Now you can start working to become a Top Rated freelancer. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have completed 7 jobs on Upwork with more than $1600 in earnings but still have not received a rising talent badge, I have also finished Upwork Readiness Test. I think I am eligible now but do not know the reason why I have not got it. can somebody please check my profile and tell me the reason why I still have not qualified for the badge, If anything missing please do let me know.

Thanks

Ravi

I have completed 10 jobs on upwork with more than 1000 in earnings but still has not recived rising talent badge. i know upwork will allot me when i am eligible and i know the procedure and criteria. i think i am eligible but donot know the reaosn why still i hav not got it. can somebody please check my profile and tell me the reason why i still have not qualified for the badge.

Muhammad N wrote:

can somebody please check my profile and tell me the reason why i still have not qualified for the badge.

You only have two completed contracts. Only ended contracts count as completed. One of them the client wasn't entirely happy, so you won't qualify for Rising Talent status (ever). 

you mentioned (ever) so this means i will never ever qualify for a rising talent badge? 

Muhammad N wrote:

you mentioned (ever) so this means i will never ever qualify for a rising talent badge? 

Yes, that's what I meant, but you will get a Job Success Score (JSS) after a 2 to 4 more completed contracts anyway.

c0d6078c
Community Member

Hi Petra,

I have completed 7 jobs on Upwork with more than $1600 in earnings but still have not received a rising talent badge. I think I am eligible but do not know the reason why still I have not got it. can somebody please check my profile and tell me the reason why I still have not qualified for the badge.

Thanks

Ravi

Muhammad N wrote:

I have completed 10 jobs on upwork with more than 1000 in earnings but still has not recived rising talent badge. i know upwork will allot me when i am eligible and i know the procedure and criteria. i think i am eligible but donot know the reaosn why still i hav not got it. can somebody please check my profile and tell me the reason why i still have not qualified for the badge.

I think you are confusing this with JSS. You have a lot of open contracts, try to have the client end the stale ones so that you get a rating. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths