🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » MONOPOLIO UPWORK - SOLO HAY TRABAJO PARA UNOS...
Page options
81324fd5
Community Member

MONOPOLIO UPWORK - SOLO HAY TRABAJO PARA UNOS PRIVILEGIADOS

Cuando descubrí Upwork, me emocioné mucho y duré tres días completando mi perfil y puliendo cada detalle, miré los tutoriales de información y pensé que podría ganar algo de dinero pronto, pero los días pasaban, las conexiones y no pasaba nada, mi perfil es Soy 100% profesional en marketing mando buenas propuestas y aun así nadie se interesó por mí, al parecer esto es un monopolio donde los mejores ya tienen como captar siempre los mejores trabajos y los nuevos no tendrán chance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4463fb59
Community Member

This is exactly what is happening to me, after my first two jobs with great reviews (5 stars each), my profile on 100%, my skills and portfolio optimized and ready to work. literally nobody has ever accepted my offer after sending tons of proposals and wasting my time and money.  Because all they want is just to pay 2-3 dollars per hour for the most professionals freelancers with all the experience required in the field. That's absolutely insane! and I'm sick and tired of this site, I don't want to give up but tho but I don't seem to go anywhere.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
4463fb59
Community Member

This is exactly what is happening to me, after my first two jobs with great reviews (5 stars each), my profile on 100%, my skills and portfolio optimized and ready to work. literally nobody has ever accepted my offer after sending tons of proposals and wasting my time and money.  Because all they want is just to pay 2-3 dollars per hour for the most professionals freelancers with all the experience required in the field. That's absolutely insane! and I'm sick and tired of this site, I don't want to give up but tho but I don't seem to go anywhere.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths