cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My JSS at 50%?

Highlighted
Hassan A Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
1 of 31

I want to ask the same thing that i asked before but got no reply!

I started to work with up-work in January, My 1-st Client on the first day of work after like an hou...  I littreally have sent out 40 proposals but no luck and it makes me feel like crap Smiley Happy Thank you up-work for being so supportive. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 31

To be honest I am not sure what you wanted anyone to say? (Seems everyone else felt the same, which is why you had no responses.)

All you can do is complete some contracts successfully with great outcomes.

Yes, that means you have to win them first which is harder with a poor JSS but not impossible.

Sorry, but that's all there is to be said.

3 of 31

''Albert Einstein'' days, people showed who they are and it was easy to tell but these days it's hard to tell becaue people don't show who they are and again not my fault.

Thank you for you'r help and i understand it's a ''Monopoly''Smiley Happy

Thank you

4 of 31

Albert Einstein, must have been in better Era / among the people who showed, who they were and it was easy to tell for him but these days it's hard to tell becaue people don't show who they are, but thank you for you'r help and i understand it's a ''Monopoly''Smiley Happy

Thank you

Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
BEST ANSWER
5 of 31

IMO, It's really strange that you already have JSS, you only have 4 jobs, 3 visible (1 great, 2 not feedback given), and 1 no visible, possible "in progress" with no earning yet or a closed contract without money exchange.

I thought a freelancer gets his/her JSS score after 5 or more contracts with 5 or more different clients, apparently, it may not be the case in this scenario. If I'm wrong, by all means, correct me!

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
6 of 31

I agree with Elba. Has something changed as far as getting a JSS is concerned?  This question is aimed at the mods, who no doubt have the right  answer. 

7 of 31

Hi Elba, 

Thank you for highlighting some details. Is there something that can be done about it? Someone can look in to details on ''what or how'' and if it can be fixed? Am just asking because i'm hoping for some miracle / tough luck, if not.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
8 of 31

Click here: My Stats

What does Clients who would recommend you says?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
9 of 31

The first two clients never left any feed back + one of them just went missing on the 1-st day.

The only client that i worked for left me feed back:

Hassan, "Jay" is a workhorse. He can pound through sales calls day in and day out and schedule appointments like there's no tomorrow. If you need someone to call lots of leads in a limited amount of time, look no further!

10 of 31

(Clients who would recommend you) has -----blank. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS