🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My bank account exceeded the limit and my pay...
Page options
martinbarriaweb
Community Member

My bank account exceeded the limit and my payment did not arrive

Hello, I had a problem yesterday when I found out that I could not transfer money to my BANCO ESTADO - CTA RUT (swift code: BECHCLRM) account due to the fact that I reached the monthly fee limit in my account. I have not received the money and UPWORK has not sent me any notification about it and in the Transaction history tab it was as PENDING, what is the case in this case?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Martin,

I would like to confirm that your withdrawal was successful. If you have received your funds on your bank account or back to your Upwork account after 8 business days, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, So I have to wait 8 business days for my money to be returned to UPWORK and then inform them? apparear PENDING my transaction

Hi Martin,

Could you please clarify if you're referring to your latest withdrawal transaction or you're referring to the funds currently under the Pending tab and In Review tab?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

My Last withdraw transaction

**Edited for community guidelines**

Here a detail capture of my transaction. So what i Will need to do now?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you for the confirmation, Martin.

The funds you're referring to are currently under your Pending tab and Review tab and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, i write in your DM, please check, thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths