🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » NEW CLIENT AND NEW FREELANCER
Page options
a_poyotte
Community Member

NEW CLIENT AND NEW FREELANCER

We are both new to upwork and trying to figure out how to use upwork to send files needed to be put into a database. Can some please help me figure it out so I can assist her with the steps needed to take as a client.  We spoke this morning and know what needs to be done.in the FAQ it said to use upwork to send all information and taking hours.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Andrea P wrote:

We are both new to upwork and trying to figure out how to use upwork to send files needed to be put into a database. Can some please help me figure it out so I can assist her with the steps needed to take as a client.  We spoke this morning and know what needs to be done.in the FAQ it said to use upwork to send all information and taking hours.

If you have a contract with this client and you cannot upload via the messenger tool, use an outside source such as dropbox. 

Totally fine to do as long as you are in-contract. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Andrea P wrote:

If you have a contract with this client and you cannot upload via the messenger tool, use an outside source such as dropbox. 

Totally fine to do as long as you are in-contract. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths