🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rate change not showing in proposals, rising ...
Page options
smkiger
Community Member

Rate change not showing in proposals, rising talent not showing, 19 proposals zero hires

I changed my rate in my profile earlier today but the correct/updated rate does not show when I start a proposal submission.

Passed 'ready test' but 'rising talent' does not show in proposals as green.

Submitted 19 proposals in 24 hours and zero hires. Not even one interview.

Noticed that most of the questions in the New To Upwork forum are not being answered.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue with your hourly rate?

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you Enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths