🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Suggestion for dealing my rude client.
Page options
b7e50e36
Community Member

Need Suggestion for dealing my rude client.

Hello!

I have been working on fiver for 5 years and i have dealt with more than 200 seo clients. I am top rated and I have 90+ job sucess rate on fiver. 

6 month ago, i have found a client on lindedin and he was so nice to me and we had great discussions about the project.

We both agreed on doing seo of one of his sports site from scratch. 

I gave him time of 6 month to complete the seo and than the site will start ranking slowly but surely. 

Now, after six months of the journey I have done amazing job and I have completed my contract work even I have done more good work more than expectation. 

Now, the site is ranked on 300 keywords. 

There are 11 keyword ranking on the top 1 position. 

But the client is no happy. He is saying why my all keyword are not ranking on first page. 

He is about to write bad review. But I have done complete my work I have delivered what I had promissed. He is still not understanding. You can check the **Edited for Community Guidelines** site here and can see how good work i have done. 

Now, I don't wany any one to write a bad review on my upwork profile and ruin it.

I have done so much good work for years. How a wrong client can ruin that?

How to avaoid this person to not write a bad review for me? 

How the upwork support team can help me to stop this and remove the review?

Need your suggetions. 

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You were not hired on upwork, it's not possible with an empty profile. 

02f6c473
Community Member

From what I have read, you weren't hired on Upwork so his review cannot possibly show on Upwork (correct me if I am wrong). However, I will advise you deal gently with him and see how to come to a compromise sort of. 

All the best!

PradeepH

Hi Darfishaan,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any contract on Upwork. We are unable to provide assistance for the job you completed work outside of Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths