🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New here? Please introduce yourself!
Page options
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5,412 REPLIES 5,412

I am advocate of high Court. I have sixteen years experience in the high Court. 

hi

pexels-auto-records-10394784.jpg

Love the picture!

Hi

I'm also new pls help with any available job

Please I'm new here. 

I'm find job

• Hy Iam a new plzz help me..

Hi, I am also new here. What type of job you received is not known.

Hey Zakia I am new here and find job would u like to help me out 

Hi I'm working copywrite jobs kids stores books

That's awesome, Muhammad W! Working on copywriting for kids' stories and books sounds like a fun and creative job. If you need any help or advice with finding copywriting jobs on Upwork, feel free to ask. I'm here to assist you!

Hi im new here and no idea about copywriting can you help pls

Hi Mis.Zakia!

I'm newly here and finding a jobs according to my skills. I'm skilled in Data Entry, Content Writintg and the best in Typing or Copywriting. Help me to find jobs then i start my work and share my hard work or skills.

"Thank you so much for the warm welcome and fantastic advice! I'm excited to dive into the world of freelancing on Upwork and put my skills to good use. Creating that standout profile is my next mission, and I'm ready to take on the job hunt with enthusiasm. Your support means a lot! Here's to a successful journey ahead! NewBeginnings"

hi zakia am samuel am new here I want to do academic writtings can you you help me about it please

Hey Samuel! Absolutely, I can help you with academic writing on Upwork. As an experienced content writer, I can give you some tips and guidance on how to get started. Let's chat about your specific goals and requirements, and I'll provide you with some valuable insights to kickstart your academic writing career on Upwork. 

Hii  Zakia   i am new    here  in upwork platform and  open in market  to  work  on online projects like  data  typing,entry..etc  please  can   you  help  to  find any relevant 

Hii I  new on this platforam and I dont know how to find a work plase help me 

i am new here to find a job 

hello zakia, my name is fola, i'm a transcriptionist, i'd love to recieve some type of apprentiship or coaching.

Hello Zakia,

I'm Hussain, and I'm a newcomer to the Upwork platform. I'm eager to explore opportunities in the online market, particularly in roles such as SEO writing and link building. Could you assist me in finding relevant projects?

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your words. I am new in this community, i Yam kind of tensed and need to talk with someone. 

Hi Zakia, I'm Providing SEO and Digital Marketing Services. I am new here and would love you to help me find a job. Thank you.

Hi am new here interested in work any work am logo design.

Hi Zakia, hope you are fine.

I am new here and would really appreciate your hints about finding some jobs here.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement!

Hi Zakia , I am new to this freelancing world ! Searching for a job , where i can prove my self

hello zakia i want to find a writing job please can you give me some information how can i start a writing job

iam new here

Maureen here...l love English and Literature and can compose anything present even when asked to from bed at midnight.l have a world of endless ideas and creative writing.l currently own a successful startup liquid soap company and l am launching a career in journalism.

Hello Zakia, I am graphic designer and new on Upwork, can you please help me to land a job on Upwork. Thanks

Hi dear Zakia, I am new to upwork. I have computer skill to handle data entry and I am good at English in terms of translation. please take a look at my profile and tell me if anything is missing or wrong.

thanks.

Hi Zakia,

My name is Sadik Ahamed and i am new to upwork. I am looking jobs in typing work as my typing speed is 50 WPM with 100% accuracy. I don't know how to grab projects in this platform. Will you please teach me how to start my new journy here. One more thing that i am learning web developing course recently. please let me know will this help me to make my professional career brighten?. if possible sujjest me for the same.

Hey Sadik! It's great to see that you're new to Upwork and interested in
typing work. To get started, you can create an account on Upwork and fill
out your profile with your skills and experience. Make sure to highlight
your typing speed of 50 WPM with 100% accuracy. Also, mention your recent
web development course as it can definitely help enhance your professional
career. Best of luck! Let me know if you need any more tips. :glowing_star:

Hi! I'm Dion, I am new here, I would like you to help me to find a job as a encoder, I am good at typing skills, also in editing. Thankyou! 

Thank and GOD bless you ma...am new here ....and am ready to explore a World of Digital 

Thanks for the pointers and knowledge.

Thank you for the encouragment

Hello Zakia!
I am new on this platform.

*I can use 10 finger keyboard,

*I can use excell at a good level,

*I am a Turkish citizen, I can do intermediate level English translation.

*I am experienced in reporting, analysis and research.

*I can also use photoshop at advanced level. I can make brand and logo designs.

Can you help me find a job in the jobs I mentioned above?

Hi Zakia I'm new here hope you can help me to find a job.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths