🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New in Upwork but not get any Work
Page options
vishal51
Community Member

New in Upwork but not get any Work

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am new i  Upwork  but i have 9 year experience in  c#  programing. i also expert in Multilevel marketing  application . i also try to  find the work in Upwork  for MLM Software Development. Sir How i can get work from Upwork , What a right procedure for finding the work  on Upwork When i send the Proposals  to client i not get any response.

Please help me how i can get the work on upwork

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Mahajan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Vishal,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

I see you have not done any Academy courses, that would be a good start. 

759e32fa

Hi Vishal,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources here.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie ,  its been more than a week since I've applied for identity verification and still haven't been verified. Apparently I won't be able to take jobs after 7 October. Can you kindly look in to that , Thanks

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths