🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New on upwork
Page options
73c5c6b3
Community Member

New on upwork

Hi everyone, i hope you are having a great day 😊

I am new on upwork, and i would like to know more about how this site functions, ranking, ratings, how much can you make while working on this site (selling illustrations).

Can you please give some advices and share some experience? 😊

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dc79812e
Community Member

Hello Bojan

I am glad to be able to share my knowledge with you, even if only partially. On Upwork

Rising Talent

When you are new to Upwork, the Rising Talent badge will let clients know you are among the best new freelancers in the Upwork marketplace.

To qualify for the Rising Talent Badge, you must:

• Have a 100% complete profile with signs of great experience prior to joining Upwork
  • Have positive performance on Upwork, including submitting high-quality proposals and being selected for jobs
  • Follow the Upwork Terms of Service

Here's some really helpful information on how much a designer can earn on Upwork

Thanks

Mekhrajjan Khalmuratov

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dc79812e
Community Member

Hello Bojan

I am glad to be able to share my knowledge with you, even if only partially. On Upwork

Rising Talent

When you are new to Upwork, the Rising Talent badge will let clients know you are among the best new freelancers in the Upwork marketplace.

To qualify for the Rising Talent Badge, you must:

• Have a 100% complete profile with signs of great experience prior to joining Upwork
  • Have positive performance on Upwork, including submitting high-quality proposals and being selected for jobs
  • Follow the Upwork Terms of Service

Here's some really helpful information on how much a designer can earn on Upwork

Thanks

Mekhrajjan Khalmuratov

Thank you very much Mekhrajjan, i will give my best to follow steps listed in Terms of Service 😊

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths