🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New project will help with Upwork profile app...
Page options
arth-pathak
Community Member

New project will help with Upwork profile approval?

Hello,

Good morning/evening,

I have a few offline clients, I have been working with them for many years. I got a few new references from them who are also interested to work with me with a condition, and the condition is through any freelancing portal. I am new to Upwork and want my build my strong presence here and connect with new clients as well. I am creating my profile here. Before I create my profile, my question is, can I start any new project on Upwork without my profile approval? and will it help me to get my profile approved?

Kindly help me to answer my question.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arth,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details shortly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply, Goran. I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

Hello Goran,

Is there any chance to have a chat with you today regarding my question? Please advise. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arth, 

I would like to confirm that your profile registration will need to be approved first before being able to bid for jobs on Upwork. It looks like you are yet to complete your profile registration. You may finish up your profile registration by adding all the other missing sections in your profile so that you can submit your profile for the team's review. Once submitted, please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your registration. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths