🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting Projects
Page options
6fb13fc9
Community Member

Not getting Projects

Hi i am SEO Expert and Wordpress Developer. I am sending purposals but not getting projects or job any advise for me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sheikolii
Community Member

Here are some tips for writing a good proposal on Upwork for SEO and Wordpress development:

1. Start with a greeting and introduction.
  2. Show your expertise in SEO and Wordpress development.
  3. Offer suggestions and solutions to the client’s problem.
  4. Specify your services and how you can help the client.
  5. List your professional qualifications.
  6. Proofread your proposal.

Here’s an example of how you can structure your proposal:

Dear [Client],

I am excited to submit my proposal for your project. I understand that you are looking for someone to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. I am confident that I can help you with this project.

I have researched the requirements and found that it is possible to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Signnow and Google Sheets. With Zapier, you can automate your workflows and save time.

Here’s how I plan to approach this project:

1. Authenticate Schedule by Zapier, SignNow, and Google Sheets.
  2. Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.
  3. Choose a resulting action from the other app.
  4. Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.

Once we have completed these steps, every time a parent signs a parent agreement using Signnow, the information of the signed document will integrate into Excel or Google Sheets.

I am confident that I can complete this project within your budget of $200. 

Thank you for considering my proposal. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards, [Your name]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
delightcb
Community Member

Hello Wajid,

I understand how frustrating it can be when you have a complete profile but are not getting Upwork jobs. It's essential to remain patient and proactive in your job search. Here are some tips to improve your chances of landing projects:

1. Customize Proposals: Tailor each proposal to the specific job posting, addressing the client's needs and requirements directly.

2. Showcase Relevant Work: Highlight past projects that align with the job you're applying for. Demonstrate how your skills and experience make you the best fit for the role.

3. Set Competitive Rates: Consider adjusting your rates to be competitive while maintaining the value you provide.

4. Apply to New Postings: Be proactive and apply to newly posted jobs. Early applicants often have a higher chance of getting noticed.

5. Network and Seek Referrals: Leverage your existing contacts or the Upwork Community to seek referrals or collaborate with other freelancers.

6. Take Upwork Tests: Complete relevant Upwork Skills Tests to validate your expertise and enhance your profile's credibility.

7. Seek Feedback: If you've had previous clients outside Upwork, request feedback or testimonials to add to your profile.

8. Stay Active: Regularly log in to Upwork, update your profile if necessary, and engage in the Upwork Community to remain visible.

Remember that building a successful freelancing career takes time and persistence. Continue honing your skills, seeking feedback, and adapting your approach based on the job market's demands. With dedication and perseverance, you'll increase your chances of landing Upwork jobs.

Best of luck in your freelancing journey!

Warm regards, 
Delight

sheikolii
Community Member

Here are some tips for writing a good proposal on Upwork for SEO and Wordpress development:

1. Start with a greeting and introduction.
  2. Show your expertise in SEO and Wordpress development.
  3. Offer suggestions and solutions to the client’s problem.
  4. Specify your services and how you can help the client.
  5. List your professional qualifications.
  6. Proofread your proposal.

Here’s an example of how you can structure your proposal:

Dear [Client],

I am excited to submit my proposal for your project. I understand that you are looking for someone to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. I am confident that I can help you with this project.

I have researched the requirements and found that it is possible to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Signnow and Google Sheets. With Zapier, you can automate your workflows and save time.

Here’s how I plan to approach this project:

1. Authenticate Schedule by Zapier, SignNow, and Google Sheets.
  2. Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.
  3. Choose a resulting action from the other app.
  4. Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.

Once we have completed these steps, every time a parent signs a parent agreement using Signnow, the information of the signed document will integrate into Excel or Google Sheets.

I am confident that I can complete this project within your budget of $200. 

Thank you for considering my proposal. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards, [Your name]

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths