🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » PS Bank BRSTN code
Page options
rchesterb
Community Member

PS Bank BRSTN code

Good day fellow Upworkers!

Kindly enlighten me on this matter. Ps bank has no BRSTN in the system of upwork, I contacted Ps Bank and they provided me 010470882 as their BRSTN however upwork rejected that code. Is it okay to use the BRSTN code of Metrobank which is 010269996? Ps bank is a subsidiary of metrobank anyway. Would there be no problem using metrobank code for my ps bank account. 

Thank you.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

22 REPLIES 22
JoanneP

Hi Richard Chester,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Ms. Joanne!

0326d4a3
Community Member

hi! I have same issue. Did you already get an answer?

Hi JC,

I see the team already followed up on your support ticket a couple of minutes ago. In case you have any further questions, please post them there directly so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
remz_21cute
Community Member

Hi Richard,

Has this been resolved? I mean, were you able to get your earnings using the Metrobank brstn? because we have the same scenario, I switch from metro to ps bank and withdrew my earnings last Friday however until now I have not gotten my money, not yet reflected on my PS bank account which is unusual because it would only take less than a day the most for the money to get in.

Thank you.

Hi Remegio,

Please know that direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds please follow up with us and we'll initiate a trace for you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea,

Can you please trace this payment for me? The payment transfer direct to the local bank would not take that long. This is also my first time encountering this issue.

Appreciate your assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Gio

Hi Remegio,

Could you please share the date of the withdrawal you're referring to? Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days our team can initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
ellenmerce
Community Member

Hi Richard,

I want to follow up if you were able to use the BRSTN of Metrobank for your PS Bank Account, were you able to withdraw your earnings without any problem?

Thank you.

Hi! I already shifted to BDO. Thanks!
69f13f2c
Community Member

Hi ! Good day . I am new here . My bank is PS BANK and having the same issue. I received an email yesterday that it was succesfully processed but it is not yet posted in my acct . Any one knows how many days it will be posted to Ps Bank .Thank you ! 

Hi Riz Dashlene,

We truly appreciate you reaching out to us and welcome to Upwork! Please know that direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Once your Direct to Local Bank payment method is activated (it takes 3 days), you can click Get Paid Now at any time and select your local bank account to see the most recently used conversion rate for your currency.

You can check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Riz, did the funds get posted or did you have to file a ticket to get the issue resolved? I also used Metrobank BRSTN, willing to wait though but I just want to know if the deposit goes through without any further steps.

Hello po... Did your direct to local bank through PsBank works? Thanks po...

rhy4
Community Member

Hi, my bank is PSBank also and it has the same BRSTN with Metrobank (010269996). Are you able to get your pay thru PSbank using the BRSTN? Thanks

danzyll
Community Member

Hi Ryan, were you able to withdraw using psbank?

Hello po... Did your direct to local bank through PsBank works? Thanks po...

1d39552f
Community Member

Hello, any updates if any of you got your payment through PSbank?

wmangaporojr
Community Member

why noone literally answer this question? lol people are asking if the MetroBank BRSTN code would work on PSBank or not. simple question. Upwork need to stop sending auto responses its annoying.

belenrobertnikko
Community Member

I also have the same question and cannot find an answer anywhere. Was your money deposited?

belenrobertnikko
Community Member

Can anybody confirm that their money was deposited?

Hi Robert,

If you're referring to a withdrawal you've made to your local bank, please know that these transactions can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. If you haven't received your funds after that time, you can let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further. You can learn more in this article

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths