cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number is already in use

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
71 of 149

Hi Nicolette,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Josiah D Member Since: Dec 8, 2020
72 of 149

I'm trying to set up my account so that I can get started. but when i enter my phone number it says its already been used. I don't remember setting up a different account at any time and i wouldn't know the credentials to get into whatever account its talking about. How can I delete any account assosiated with my phone number without having access to the account it is being used on?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
73 of 149

Thank you for reaching out to us, Josiah.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Molly C Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
74 of 149

I have had the same issue. I am trying to complete my profile but it is saying that my phone number is already in use. How can I fix this?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
75 of 149

Hi Molly,

I've asked our team to assist you in completing the phone verification process. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Lydia H Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
76 of 149

I keep trying to log in to upwork but it says my phone number is in use by another account so I can't get past the sign up

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
77 of 149

Lydia H wrote:

I keep trying to log in to upwork but it says my phone number is in use by another account so I can't get past the sign up

So you have another account (or previousy had another account) using that phone number?

Lydia H Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
78 of 149

I don't think so. If I did I made it a long time go, and I tried the email address I would have used and it didn't work.

Yuanjian L Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
79 of 149

Hey guys, I could not verify my phone number. A Chinese phone number has 11 digits, but I can only type in 10 digits. How can I solve this problem? In my profile, the phone number is correct, but when I tried to apply for a job, the system asked me to verify my phone number, and I could not click the button as it grayed out.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
80 of 149

Hi Yuanjian,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS