🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Please Review My Profile!
Page options
rachaelk66
Community Member

Please Review My Profile!

Hello, I am new on Upwork and would appreciate an honest critique of my profile. I've spent time learning as much as I can. I started sending proposals to clients and hope my profile will convey my experience. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
williambernal
Community Member

RA,

Welcome to UW!

Your profile copy looks clean, proper and focused.

You may want to tighten it up a bit but I think that overall it's attractive and inviting as is.

I have no experience in your niche so I can't comment on your specifics but let me know if you have any Q's.

Work smart, work safe!

Thank you William,

I definitely will make the changes you recommended. I am concerned though my hourly rate is too high. I've reviewed a few completed projects to see the pay rate. Many are very low. Not sure if I should take that into account.

RA,

You're very welcome.

As I mentioned, I have no experience in your niche so your rate as a Newbie with no job history is def an area where you're going to have to roll your own dice.

Best to you.

Work smart, work safe!

I, too, know nothing about your niche.  I would NOT lower my rate, however.  You obviously have a great background in your field.  Don't undervalue your work - it's hard to climb back up.  I don't know, however, how much remote freelance work will be available for you.  Don't get discouraged - it takes a while to get traction around here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths