🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Issue
Page options
mekailbd
Community Member

Profile Issue

1.JPG

Hello Upwork Community,
Today I visit my Upwork profile via Incognito Mode. When I saw my Work History section there is showing COMPLETED JOBS (1)! But I have completed 2 jobs & also 1 is ongoing... 

Can anyone tell me why? Here is 2nd image.
2.JPG
Thanks

Mekail R
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mekail,

I checked your account, and it looks like the contract you were referring to is waiting for the payment to be released. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the contract will be available in your profile. Since this is a fixed-price contract, your client has 14 days to review the work you submitted and release the payment if do not require any changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Mekail,

I checked your account, and it looks like the contract you were referring to is waiting for the payment to be released. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the contract will be available in your profile. Since this is a fixed-price contract, your client has 14 days to review the work you submitted and release the payment if do not require any changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mekailbd
Community Member

Thanks Joanne . 

Mekail R
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths