cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile in 'draft' form

Kim K Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
1 of 7
This is at top of page & I am not able to submit proposals
"Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."
I have completed my profile, so I don't know what to do. TIA

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Kim,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Maiju P Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3 of 7

Hi! I'm having the exact same issue, and have tried clearing cache and cookies. Still, as I press "review application" once I have completed everything, it just takes me back to the same edit-profile -page and says "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." But it has been like this for a week now and still says when I'm trying to apply for jobs that "your profile is on draft form". What to do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Maiju,

Please log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you experience the same problem again let us know here, thank you.

Untitled
Maiju P Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
5 of 7
Thank you, now it works!
Bibi Aanesa I Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
6 of 7

Goran V wrote:

Hi Maiju,

Please log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you experience the same problem again let us know here, thank you.

Hello, I still have the same issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Bibi,

Could you please confirm what type of browsers did you used? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS