🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile overview: does it looks too long or u...
Page options
carrijorodrigo
Community Member

Profile overview: does it looks too long or unfocused?

Hi!

More than a year ago, I made my profile here on Upwork and, because I got completely involved with my master's thesis at that time, I just didn't came back to perhaps enhance my profile and look for new jobs. In december 2019, however, I was surprisingly invited for a position - and I got it. Since then, and after realizing the potential of this platform, I have been looking for the means to make my profile more attractive for new prospective clients. 

In light of this, I just would like to ask experienced freelancers if you could take a quick look at my profile and check if it looks good for you. I was wondering whether my profile overview is too long, or if I should focus more on one niche or another instead of offering a wide range of services (they are all interrelated, though). In addition, in my profile text I decided not to make use of the standard "market language" so common to top rated freelancers; instead, I tried to find some originality by being faithful to my own style and way of thinking (while trying to sell myself, of course).

That said, I'm not specifically looking for any kind of proofreading – I would definitely hire a freelancer to help me out in that case. I just would like to hear from experienced freelancers   maybe a short tip, a brief suggestion regarding the suitability of my profile etc. 

Would there be anyone available to help me? 🙂

Thank you!

Rodrigo

1 REPLY 1
carrijorodrigo
Community Member

Up.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths