🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Pulling my connections even if the task is no...
Page options
0f2affb1
Community Member

Pulling my connections even if the task is no longer needed.

I applied for a job in the last 3 days, and as soon as i submitted, i couldn't find my proposals and my connections were pulled. and in the connection details I found this phase.  what this mean 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Roaa,

What you're seeing is the number of Connects you were charged after the auction closed, based on your bid. You'll pay what you bid if you are among the top four bidders at the end of the auction or if the client interacts with your proposal while it's boosted. Please check this help article for more details about what happens when you boost your proposal. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Roaa,

What you're seeing is the number of Connects you were charged after the auction closed, based on your bid. You'll pay what you bid if you are among the top four bidders at the end of the auction or if the client interacts with your proposal while it's boosted. Please check this help article for more details about what happens when you boost your proposal. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0f2affb1
Community Member

I know this, I was among the top four bidders, but till now i don't get my connects back.

Hi Rosa,

If it led to an eligible interaction with the client while you were boosted, you will be charged the exact number of Connects you bid when the eligible interaction happens.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, I need help with three issues relating to my connections.

1- Last month, I applied for a position, and the customer met with me. This client has not responded yet, and I sent him a message asking for an update three days ago. He did not reply to me. What do I need to do?

2- I applied for a job a week ago, and although I am now among the top applicants, there has been no update.

3- In my connection details i find strange issues, firstly i find myself apply for job twice but i make sure i didn't do this. I found this over my connection's details ("We accepted your bid to boost a proposal. This is a refund for your total bid.") this message come first and find this note secondly ("We accepted your bid to boost a proposal. This is the final bid charge."). I will attach a screen with this.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths