🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Recover and Reset Security Question
Page options
a841e935
Community Member

Recover and Reset Security Question

Hi,

I recently wanted to commence and complete my ID verification on Upwork. But in the process, I couldn't provide my security question. 

Please, can any Upwork Customer Service personel assist me.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Chukwu,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account. Can you please attempt to reset your security answer using the steps outlined here? Don't hesitate to let us know if you're still needing assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a841e935
Community Member

Hi. I had already used the recommendation you made and it didn't work out. I am attempting to recover or change my security question.

The prompt asked me to contact the Upwork support. I used the link but the robot couldn't connect me with anyone.

Please help me to get back my security question or change it as soon as you can. I've been notified to verify my ID recently. The deadline expires in the next few days.

This is why I need to sort out this issue today.

Thanks

(see the screenshot attached)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Chukwu,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths