Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent

Highlighted
Umesh B Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
1 of 5

Hello everyone,

Here is a riddle. I am getting notification everytime time I log in to my account that I am eligible for Rising Talent. To become one take Upwork Readiness test, which I did thrice. But still no rising talent but I am getting the same popup again and again.

So the question is, do I need to give the test again? and When am I gonna get the tag. 

Thanks 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Umesh,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 5

Do I need to take the test again.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Umesh B wrote:

Hello everyone,

Here is a riddle. I am getting notification everytime time I log in to my account that I am eligible for Rising Talent. To become one take Upwork Readiness test, which I did thrice. But still no rising talent but I am getting the same popup again and again.

So the question is, do I need to give the test again? and When am I gonna get the tag. 

Thanks 

Oh, I love riddles! .... Ah, nope. I got that pop-up I don't know how many times when I got rising talent, took the test I don't know how many times... no, just ignore it. Once is enough. 

5 of 5

Thanks Ma'am, for the clarification.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS