🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Stuck in Profile Creation
Page options
aginatta
Community Member

Stuck in Profile Creation

Hi UPWORK

I just created my account and as soon as I went to profile settings to complete my profile to 100%, I got the following message: "

Welcome to Upwork! Tell us about the type of work you're interested in."

However, below this message, there is no space or option to answer it. Please refer to the file attached. 

Please help. 

Regards, 

Andres Ginatta

49 REPLIES 49
garveyjrw
Community Member

Hi,

I've been trying to create a profile but the Create Profile page doesn't have a "submit," "save," "next" or any equivalent button. I've entered my information three times and attempted in various ways to proceed to the next step, but I haven't been able to, nor have I been able to save my profile in progress. Is this a website issue, did I inadvertently skip a step or what?

John

Hi John,

Once you answer all the questions on the page you currently see once you log in, please click the button "See Recommendations" to proceed to the next page. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valerie, 

I'm also having this issue. When I try to create my profile it says:

Welcome to Upwork! Tell us about the type of work you're interested in.

From there it gives me no options to choose, no next button, no save button, etc. I'm essentially stuck on the page without being able to develop my profile. 

Let me know if you have any tips!

Carolyn

Hi John. Facing the same issue. Please let me know if you've sorted it out.

Hi Sara,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn’t complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re able to complete your application form and submit it for review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page. 

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we’re here to help. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bhatia_ashish
Community Member

Hello, I am stuck in profile creation due to error during profile picture upload. Please help me.

bhatia_ashish
Community Member

I am unable to create my profile due to error during profile picture upload. Please help.

Hi Ashish,

Could you please use a different browser or incognito window and try uploading an image of a different size?

~ Valeria
Upwork
m3gha_sharma
Community Member

I'm unable to type the city name under the address column as the dropdown for selecting the city doesnt appear and what i type isnt getting accepted either. I'm unable to proceed further with profile set up.

Hi Megha,

Sorry to hear that. Can you kindly try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't done so already:

- Clear your regular browser's cache and cookies then try again

- Use a different browser

- Check your browser's security blocking settings of any if the Upwork pages are being blocked

- Temporarily turn off your computer's antivirus and firewall programs and try again

If none of these work, please get back with us with the screenshot of the error page you are getting so we can further diagnose the issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

- Aaron
Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths